cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NE Corn

Lilliston Cultivator For Sale

8 Row wide with folding 3/8" toolbar and 2 rear stabilizer disks.  bullerspraying@mainstaycomm.net

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Lilliston Cultivator For Sale

Sometimes it help if there is a general location in the ad.  You can go to "option" on the upper right corner and edit it if you wish.

(I have one I'd sell, too, that is why this caught my eye - but mine is a 6 row narrow.)

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Likewise I have a 6 row narrow for sale in southeast Nebraska. There must be lots of Lilliston cultivators for sale...Soyroy

0 Kudos
Contributor

Jim; What shape is ur lilliston in and what are u asking for it. Iam about 70 mikes straight north of u. Thanks

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have a 8 row and 4 row wide in NC IA if anyone is interested.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

I am 30 miles south of Omaha. Mine is in excellent shape but has been stored outside on a concrete pad for 4 years, so it will probably require a lot of bearings as it is used. Make an offer...Soyroy

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

It's all complete and mechanically in good shape, though I suspect the bearings would need to be checked and maybe replaced.  The tines are 1/2 length or better.

I really don't know what they're worth.  If someone came in and offered $150, I'd load it for them.  I'm going to take it to a big consignment sale in August.  Some of the organic and natural growers like them and even a few use them for decoration.

0 Kudos
Advisor

If you were on God's side of the Mississippi River Smiley Tongue I'd be interested.  I'd like to have a 6N to play with, but all the ones I've seen around here were either over-priced or worn out ... usually worn out.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Jim; Has it been inside. If not bearings could be a big problem. Were trying this organic crop growning already have one but another would be handy speed things up alittle. Iam about 70 miles north of u so pretty close. Also looking for a Hiniker 5000 have the black hiniker but would like to try the 5000.thanks

0 Kudos