cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tyler Tim

Poly Corn head row dividers

Poly tin brand row dividers off a 12 row 20" Gleaner corn head.  Could be used on a 22" head also.  Brackets are for Gleaner but are available for other brands as well.  Used only on 300 acres and stored inside so they are like new.  This is a complete set for a 12 row corn head.  New price is over  $6000, will sell for $1900.  West central Minn.  320-523-1099

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GVLPOLY
Friend

Re: Poly Corn head row dividers

A new 12 row 20" GVL Poly kit is $5,377 list with a winter discount of 5% until the end of April.  Why are you selling the Poly Tin kit?

0 Kudos
Tyler Tim

Re: Poly Corn head row dividers

I  purchased this new 12 row 22" gleaner corn head  with my Gleaner R65 combine.  When we went to pick corn with it  something just didn't seem right, the snouts were to narrow, so we got  on our dealer about it and found out Agco had put 20" poly on  probably thinking they could get by with one size for both 20" and 22" corn heads.  Yes it works, but not as good at keeping the corn in as 22" poly .  So I complained some more to AGCO and they agreed to pay  for the new 22" poly if I would do the labor.  We put new GVL  22" on because I live close to them . The Poly -tin product looks to be just as good but they are somewhere in Iowa and it would have been a long trip for me so I decided to go with the GVL  just  because it was closeer.  I 

Went over and got it and put it on in a day  and  have  this 20"  poly left .  Dealer said he didn' t want it  back so I have it for sale.  It is as good as new and as you say that stuff is very expensive.  I just want enough out of them to pay for my labor and inconvienice, so some one with a 20" corn head will get a real  deal.   I hope this answers your questions, If you have any more go ahead and ask. 

0 Kudos