3-5 t/h Bio-organic Fertilizer Projects and Machinery
Using livestock and poultry manure and agricultural straw waste, the production technology of bio-organic fertilizer can reach 3-5 tons per hour.
1. Floor stacking composting, using windrow turning machine. Or the fermentation tank to put the material, using the trough compost turning machine.
2. Sprinkle fungicides evenly into the fermentation products, mix the materials with the dumper, and compost to achieve the purpose of heating, smelling, maturing and killing weed seeds.
3. Fermentation for 10-15 days. According to the local temperature, the number of treatments of compost dumper is different.
4. Material that is completely fermented and decomposed is fed into organic fertilizer production equipment.
5. Preliminary screening of materials by drum screening machine (the screened powdery organic fertilizer can be sold directly).
6. After the screened bulk materials are crushed by a crusher, they are re-screened.
7. Adding trace elements to powdery organic fertilizer and mixing with horizontal mixer.
8. Granulation with the new type NPK fertilizer granulator.
9. Fertilizer granules are fed into rotary dryer and rotary cooler.
10. Screening of qualified granules by fertilizer drum screener machine.
11. Bio organic fertilizer enters the coating machine.
12. Products can be sold after being packed by automatic packing machines.
Investment Projects in organic fertilizer production line
1. Facilities investment
Semi-finished products, raw material warehouses, office sites. According to the local construction cost budget.
When the fermentation tank is built, the ground fermentation tank is not needed.
2. Equipment investment
In the selection of fertilizer production equipment, Huaqiang fertilizer granulator manufacturers can configure models and functions according to customer requirements. The annual output of organic fertilizer production process is determined by the customers themselves. The material connection in our fertilizer production line is accomplished by belt conveyor. The length and number of belt conveyor can be designed according to the actual site.