cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrv1023650
Contributor

7150 manuals and floor mats?

We just bought a 7150 tractor. The dealer wants $110.00 for the owners manual and $280.00 for half of the floor mat. We are not impressed with either one. We may just buy a piece or rubber and cut  a pattern as an alternate and could print an owners  manual or possibly a repair manual  from a software version if that is a cost effective option. Any ideas? Thanks.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Re: 7150 manuals and floor mats?

Have you checked the Case IH smartphone/tablet App? I think it's called my shed or something along that line. I've downloaded the App and customized it for all my CIH equipment. It seems to be useful as a manual replacement. Might be worth checking it out, and best of all IT'S FREE. Good luck.

Not sure I can be of much help with the floor mat issue, but you might check with Shoup or K&M. Seems like they have several different replacement parts but I'm unsure about floor mats. Once again, good luck.
0 Kudos
jrv1023650
Contributor

We are barely land line! Thanks.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

You should be able to access the CIH manuals with a computer. You must have a way to connect to the web since your visiting this site.
0 Kudos
jrv1023650
Contributor

Yes. I have access at work but not at home so I can use what s available if I can find it.

0 Kudos
buckfarmer
Senior Contributor

These smart phones sure don't seem very smart when the signal is poor. Or like at my house when school is out in the afternoon it gets so slow it's almost impossible to use. I think that is from the towers getting overloaded.
0 Kudos
dave.charlesworth
Frequent Contributor

Worthington ag parts has floormats for your 7150 for less than $100.00

0 Kudos