cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Another stupid question

My trimble ez5oo tells me I am in a position when lining up on a run when I know I am not in that position. I am always about 2 metres away from it.  Is this a setting inside the gizmo? I recall something like "look ahead" being there.  I don't want to change much until I know where to look.  Can anyone help.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Another stupid question

I mut be he only person who has one of these.

0 Kudos
idalivered
Advisor

where is your receiver located? is it on the "line"? I have an old ez guide plus and the receiver is over my head on the cab roof. It will just tell me my butt is on the line, but I can be facing in the wrong direction.

0 Kudos
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

It is used on a White 2150 and a 955 versi, both have it positioned directly over he steering wheel. ?????????????

0 Kudos
SpringBrookFarm
Veteran Contributor

If you would like more replies, perhaps nameing your topic "another stupid question" isnt the brightests thing..........

0 Kudos
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

If you would like more replies, perhaps nameing your topic "another stupid question" isnt the brightests thing

I will respond to you by disecting your reply.  The reason for the heading was simple as I have been told what a dill I am so to name it as I did was a natural progression.   For you to reply with such a nothing statement indicates you don't know either but when you indicate how "unbright" I am, it confirms what I have just said above. Disregard the initial heading, my question was very simple and if no one knew I am happy to accept that.  There was nothing sinister in it and there should have been nothing sinister in any reply, including yours. So why the nastiness.

A quick look around and I find you are attached to a organisation which cares for kids with autism, etc.  If that is correct, that is admirable so I suggest you stick to that and do some more praying for donations. 

Nonetheless, thank you for your input.

0 Kudos
SpringBrookFarm
Veteran Contributor

I wasn't trying to be nasty, i was only responding to a post you had that said "no one must have the same thing I do" perhaps more people do. But in most people's cases on this website, they only click on the topics that spark their interest, most folks probley will not click on a topic that says "another stupid question" just simply for the title, a better topic explaining what your actual question is about is more likely to draw more people in, thus giving you a better chance at having your question answered. 

As for the rest of your comment............im pretty sure it wasen't nessessary.

0 Kudos
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Forgive me if I come over a bit abrasive but what you said is exactly what you meant. It is an insult to me for you to suggest there was any other explanation.  It was written like that to get everybody's attention, like you.  But a smart alec reply was you answer. 

As for the rest of your comment............im pretty sure it wasen't nessessary.  -  well maybe you are right about that but I have had so many vicious attacks about religion, one of the first things I research is someone's religion, if I can.  You came up with a point.  But going back, you meant everything you said, I replied to it and you then slink down a burrow in an attempt to deny what you meant.   It doesn't matter any but maybe your next reply could be a little better thought out.  Have a nice day, we are having it here.  Colin Norris.

0 Kudos
r3020
Senior Advisor

Gouch, may be a short prayer before heading to the field would help your situation.

0 Kudos
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Mate you know my view about prayers but I concede I was a little harsh so to old mate I apologise.  And to you if I offended you.  BTW - no one has answered the question.  ???????????????

0 Kudos