cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Chevy C60 truck wheel

Hey, I have a 73 Chevy C 60 truck,,,,I need wheels, or parts for wheels. Did anyone make aftermarket wheels for that truck??

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Chevy C60 truck wheel

Do you still have split rims?
0 Kudos
Advisor

if you do have the split rims and the truck is in good shape then get them OFF OF IT. go to a heavy truck supply place and get some tubeless rims. look at accuride website and they can make any size you need

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

I just had to change 10 wheels over to tubeless rims because nobody will change the split rims anymore. So I probably have some wheels sitting around that would still work as the  scrapyards don't want wheels with tires on them. I think they are around 10X20.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have a 74 C65.  had 9x20 split rim tires.  Went to truck junkyard and got some rusty tubeless rims from like a 2 ton delivery truck, of which there is getting to be more junked these days.  Had rims sandblasted and powdercoated.  A tire dealer was happy to GIVE me takeoffs from schoolbuses, recapped but still good enough tire and tread for a farm truck. Saved them disposal fee??  I forget the width but are 22.5 rim.  The bus size matches the old 9-20's prefectly.  I haul 400 bu on them, not at high speed or long trips.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Say,  I've got a 1974 C-60 truck for sale, 16' box, super hoist, 350 cid, 4 spd w/2 spd, nice tires.  I was asking $4,500.  I know this is really late but, if I can still help let me know.  thanks

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Does it have spoke wheels on the back?  

0 Kudos