cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Combine manual wanted

I'm looking for a source of service or repair and parts manuals for a New Holland TR 96 combine.  I've seen some web sites I'm not familiar with that have prices of $200 and more for service manuals.

Are there any other sources of manuals?  Anything online?   

I'm looking for both parts and service, but service is the more important. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Combine manual wanted

Jim, check out Ebay.  There`s New Holland  combine manuals in the $30-$80 range "buy it now".  Ebay is a excellent place for manuals, I bought a disc mower awhile ago at a far off dealer with the salesman promising up and down he`d send a manual after a month, no manual. I called  and bugged the secretary for another month "He`s out now, I`ll tell him you called." .   I was so mad I could`ve spit nails.  I should have driven to Esterville to see if he was really "out"....whoops, I  gave away the dealership`s hometown.  Anyway my Wife said "Chill.  I`ll check Ebay"  Sure enough there was a 265 JD disc mower manual for $5 +$5 shipping, it arrived in excellent shape in a few days.  That salesman shot all his credibility for 10 bucks!  ....First time I told the story without cussing, I must be gettin` soft.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I guess I should check out eBay.  I was an early user of eBay and then got burned 3-4 times and haven't used them for 10 years or so.  I don't even have an account.

I am in particular looking for service and parts manuals.  I have the operators manual.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I found a parts and service manual for your machine, $20 buy it now, the seller has a 99.9% positive rating. That`s the thing Jim look at how many items they`ve sold and their positive rating, if that`s all good it`s safe.  I`d link it to you but we`re signed in, I`m not enough of a computer geek to know if the link would carry us being signed in...that won`t be good.  If you search Ebay "new holland combine manual" a bunch will come up, perhaps from a brick and mortar  store you could contact.  Good Luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Reader

Hey Jim, I have a parts manual for a 96 I'll send you for the postage.

I'm a bit **bleep** about having all the books for my stuff and I know how frustrating it can be to acquire them for some of the more "seasoned" equipment I run.

Give me a call if you're interested.

Mike

712-778-4389

0 Kudos