Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Contributor

Hardi TA2400 Sprayer

I saw one of these sprayers at an auction the other day.  It had a feature I have not seen before and was just wondering about it.  It was a model TA2400.  It has 52 foot booms and what looked like a huge air system that provides a blast of air downward behind the nozzles.  From what i can tell from what i read online, it is supposed to help reduce drift and perhaps enhance performance of things like fungicides by getting them spread over the entire surface area of taller plants.  The thing looked to be in pretty darn good shape and I thought it sold much cheaper than i would have expected.  Just wondering what anyone might know about them.  Thanks in advance for replies.

0 Kudos