cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: How sexy are tractors really?

Horses attract girls plus many that want sugar daddies/ dads w lots of money. Bah, some of them are well skilled. Hell, one horsey chick I've met was a welder by trade.
0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

What was she trading 89? HA HA
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I bet more horses are used by men to try to get some than are accually used to do ranch chores.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Am I reading this correctly.  Some lunatic implies tractors are sexy and you all chime in with all your mental fetishes.  What have we become.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

Am I reading this correctly.  Some lunatic implies tractors are sexy and you all chime in with all your mental fetishes.  What have we become.

He is referring to the Kenny Chesney song "she thinks my tractor sexy". Can't post the link because it has the word w a t c h in it. Google youtube then put in the title if you're interested.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

We must be pretty bored. This guy has given us a lot to talk about.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

one horsey girl I know thought that a 10-12000 dollar engagement ring was in order, (without a prenub by the way)(and she wasn't intertested in kids either)  .  and she wanted me for my hay,,,for the horses,,,,,

any woman that thinks tractors are sexy tell them to get ahold of me,,,,,,

0 Kudos
Advisor

Lol that's outrageous high yields.

Anyways, I had a good laugh lol!!
0 Kudos
Senior Reader

You want to find out just how sexy a tractor is? Get yourself a 1570 Case" Spirit of 76" polish it up chome the exaust and drive her through town. You will have to beat the women off with a stick. LOL

0 Kudos
Advisor

Here John. Hopefully this will get you started on your voyage.

https://m.facebook.com/sexytractorgirls2014?v=timeline&filter=1
0 Kudos