Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

John Deere Round Baler Delmhorst FX-2000

I had some trouble finding specific instructions on installing the Delmhorst FX-2000 bale moisture sensor, which is the 1986 sensor kit into a John Deere large round baler. in this case a JD 567 so I put together a video to help the next guy.


0 Kudos