cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nwestmo
Visitor

John Deere tractors Europe?

I am in the market for a midsize John Deere tractor like a 7600 or a model around that. Been looking on tractorhouse and seen several from JB Tractors LLC in Minnesota. The website says he gets his tractors from Europe and that they are the same as tractors sold here except an extra parking brake, longer fenders and that they run a little faster down the road. Anyone know about the differences or any experience with the company? They give a short warranty and all tractors are low hours. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Threadkiller
Frequent Contributor

Re: John Deere tractors Europe?

i just bought a new holland 8770 from him.   on that tractor, everything is the same, except for a second door, and a creeper gear and a higher road gear.  also most of the 3points in europe are set up all different than here,  but he will change all that over for you.  all the tractors are dynoed before he brings them to Brandon/Millerville.  he'll have the results right there if you want to ask about that.   he will swap tire sizes with other tractors he has for sale, weights, etc., he was nice to work with.  i won't be using this tractor til spring so i can't comment much on it other than everything works...so far!   he said the warranty will be 30 hrs when i start to use it,  instead of the 30 day/30hour warranty he offers during the farming season.  i was a little skeptical of buying a european tractor....but given how low the hours were for the price, i couldn't pass it up.    good luck. 

0 Kudos