cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF 385 Tractor 85HP (4WD)

Massey Ferguson Tractors are among the most reliable and economical tractors. MF 385 4wd is the most economical but still very useful tractor in Massey Ferguson tractors family. This 85Hp, 4WD tractor is available for sale at a discounted price. We have MF 385 4wd tractors stock for Africa and the Caribbean. We supply tractors in Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Zambia, DRC, Botswana, Uganda, Kenya, Angola, Sudan, Nigeria, and Mozambique.

4.jpg

• High Performance 4.41 Diesel Low Noise Engine.
  • Reduces Gaseous Emission Under ECE R49.
  • Reduced Smoke Level.
  • Oil Cooler Added for Effective Cooling.
  • Hydrostatic Power Steering.
  • Efficient Oil Immersed Multi-Disc Brake System.
  • Spring Suspension Deluxe Seat.
  • Easy Accessibility to Service / Maintenance Points.
3 Replies

Re: MF 385 Tractor 85HP (4WD)

One of the best model of Massey Ferguson.

0 Kudos
fiannahall6
Friend

Re: MF 385 Tractor 85HP (4WD)

Finding a good tractor at a low price is now a real problem. In recent years, the cost of agricultural equipment has constantly been increasing, and many farmers have gone bankrupt due to the current situation. I stopped buying new tractors because I didn't have enough money to cover this expense. But my neighbor advised me to Plant & Machinery, where you can buy good tractors and spare parts for them at a low price or order what you need. Now, this is a solution to the problem for farmers, and I hope the situation will not worsen in the future.

0 Kudos
abbbas786khi
Visitor

Re: MF 385 Tractor 85HP (4WD) For Sale in Jamaica .

We are Jamaica-based Massey Ferguson Tractors provider company . we also Brand New & Export quality Massey Ferguson MF 375 tractors & Massey Ferguson MF 385 tractors in Jamaica at best prices . Farmers and local tractors dealers can reach out us at Tractor Corner Jamaica.

Tractor Corner Jamaica (2).jpg
0 Kudos