Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions on putting loader on White

I have a Leon 790 loader I bought and am putting on my White 2-85 MFWD. It came with a stack valve for the loader functions that is run by cables, that mount to levers in the cab. My question is, can anyone tell me where to plumb into the tractor hydraulics for the stack valve? There is an inlet and outlet port on the stack valve that I have to plumb. Also, anyone have a set of tractor mounts to fit this tractor they don't need? Leon wants $1600 for the mounts and I think that's a little steep.





0 Kudos