Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Combine Concaves

Does anyone know if there is someone who specializes in rebuilding concaves? I have a standard Gleaner L concave..that aside from being worn in pretty good shape. Just wondered if someone welds them back up..and grinds them to shape.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BA Deere
Senior Contributor

Re: Rebuilding Combine Concaves

I don`t know of who rebuilds them, but T.H.E. company has a Gleaner L concave for $1010. Kind of spendy considering a JD 9600 one is only $944.

0 Kudos

Re: Rebuilding Combine Concaves

I have a rotary now but, have used St. Johns Welding to have a concave rebuilt in my conventional combine.  I think you can get most all threshing components through them...........  It has been a while and don't know what their prices are.

0 Kudos