cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Friend

Strohm Aerator

Years ago i purchased a Strohm Aerator made by Strohm Brothers ,West union,IL.I am in need of replacement points and wings for it  and have no idea where to look for them.I know they went out of buisness when one of the brothers passed and the source they sent me too to get parts has now quit too. Can anybody help??   Thanks much,,Big ed

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Strohm Aerator

I hope someone comes up with an answer.  I am close to needing some myself and haven't had any luck.

This is one of those areas where I could kick myself.  A) I wish I had paid more attention to what Mike was talking about and B) I wish I'd bought the company before they closed it out.

MVC-907F.JPG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Friend

I have been in touch with acra plant.. I'm thinkin they are the ones that made the points and wings .Sent them pics but no reply yet.  Too bad tthe place that took over,Tri State Bio-Systems, didnt send something out to tell us where we can get parts before they closed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

AcraPlant made the parts on a custom basis for Mike.  I'm not sure but I think they may have gone through a reorganization or even been sold since then.  I'll be surprised if they have anything.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Friend

Mike,just heard from Acraplant. The patterns were owned by Strohm,they are in touch with them and trying to get permission to use them.Hopefully will get something done here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

If they are considering it I'd be interested in a half dozen or so

0 Kudos