Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Super H Farmall

I have a Super H Farmall that has a starter that was meant for a pull starter rod.  Over the years it was switched over to a push button start, it has a special solenoid in place of the switch used for the starter rod.  It botls to the same holes and then has threaded rod up the top where the solenoid is bolted on too.  What I need is that solenoid, I know its hard to picture but has anyone else ever seen or replaced a solenoid like this.  




0 Kudos