cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Contributor

Trimble FMX 1000 to YM2000 IH

We are trying to hook a FMX1000 display to a 2166 that has a YM2000 Case IH monitor in it we are having trouble getting the FMX to read the sensors.  Dealer is Zero help as he has never done this before.  Have found other places where they say that it has to be the Agleader version of the YM2000.  Is this true?  Anyone else run this setup?  Dealer gave us a plug that goes on the right lower side of the cab that is a five wire conector that we are only using 3 wires of.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Frequent Contributor

Re: Trimble FMX 1000 to YM2000 IH

You have the wrong dealer.  Depending on where you are you have options.  There is a dealer near me that installs the FM in Case combines regularaly without problems to my knowledge.  Your dealer should be on the phone with Trimble support and should have an answer.  If not, try another dealer.  I have found that my CaseIH dealer is quite lacking on Trimble know how and support.  Why I a long story.  For us, we have switched to a Trimble direct dealer, not our tractor dealer.  Reply back if you live in northern Illinois and I might be able to send you to a dealer that might be of help

0 Kudos