cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrv1023650
Contributor

magnum 7150 manuals available?

We recently bought a 7150 tractor but have no manuals. The dealer has the operators manual for $150.00 which sounds like a lot. Does anyone have an operators manual or possibly a repair manual available? Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

The console on the tractor has a small icon that says service. Any ideas on how to find out what that means? We do not have this on our 7130 tractor so are trying to figure it out. We do have the low coolant light on- I believe a malfunction =possibly a sensor-could this be it? We do not see this with the 7130 when it has a low coolant light so don't know where to go from here.

Also we have been trying to get the overflow return for the radiator on our 7130  to work but can't seem to find a problem. It will send excess to the overflow tank but does not suck back into the radiator when it cools, We can't find anything-ie leaks etc that are a problem but maybe just don't know where to look? Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Re: magnum 7150 manuals available?

You might do a google search on the exact manuals your looking for. There is an internet business that specializes in older manuals but I can't remember what the name of it is. Also you coild check on eBay or any other online auction site. I'm sure you can download an electronic manual which is nice when you've got access to the web and you can print the pages off to use and not need to worry about getting the pages oily or greasy.

$150 does sound to bit expensive, but if the manual helps you perform 1 maintenance repair yourself, that $150 might be well worth the money if it is the only one you can find.

Also, CNH has an application called my toolbox or my machine shed that is free to download on a smartphone or tablet. Once the app is downloaded, you can customize the settings to each piece of equipment you own. Not sure if that would be useful either. I've got it downloaded on my tablet and generally use it during the evenings to search certain parts that I may be needing. It comes in handy because it lists individual parts with CNH part numbers.

Good luck in your search.
0 Kudos
jrv1023650
Contributor

The manual for $150.0 is just the owners manual. Other than regular info, it would not offer much in repair methods. An internet or computer file  copy would be good but I have no found anything yet. Most manual sites are for older tractors than this,  not that I would call ours new!  I will keep searching. Thanks

0 Kudos
buckfarmer
Senior Contributor

When I buy a newer (20 years old or less). It's the first thing I do. spending a few hundred dollars is a cheap investment compaired to down time during harvest and planting. I think i spent almost $1000 on manuals for my New Holland loader tractor.
0 Kudos
dave.charlesworth
Frequent Contributor

Service manual for 7150 is available at jensales.com.

0 Kudos