cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrv1023650
Contributor

sprayer rear view camera system?

We have just upgraded our tractor mounted sprayer to a tyler 150 . It is on the high side of our budget but what else is new. The boom is a lot longer and we can't see the back nozzles any better than with the old boom. I wanted to mount a camera on the old one but could not find a good place to put it. I think we should be able to put something on the "new" sprayer. I was thinking that it would likely need 3 cameras, one to each side and one for the blind spot behind it. That way you could see all nozzles in real time. Is there a system that shows all 3 views at the same time or should we be looking at a different option?  if it is easy to see the side spray tips the back could be enough but I want as good an option as makes sense. If it can be used elsewhere, that would not hurt either. A system that doesn't break the bank is desirable. We would need a monitor for in the cab. I suspect there should be a few who have dealt with this issue any can give us some useful direction. Thanks for any input.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JimMeade
Veteran Advisor

Re: sprayer rear view camera system?

0 Kudos
Longcreekfarms
Senior Contributor

I use an FM750 for ezsteer and field iq on my sprayer. I added a piece of angle iron about 6' long protruding from the rear center and put a camera on it to view the center section of my booms. It plugs directly into the monitor so all I have to do is joog a button and it shows everything that I can't see from the seat. I'm sure you could do the same thing with an aftermarket system for a few hundred dollars.
0 Kudos
helenhans
Contributor

I don't see a serious problem. There are the best mirrorless cameras for bloggers that are suitable for you. The innovative super-telephoto lens with a compact and lightweight body is suitable for wildlife photography, safari travel and trainspotting. The versatile and compact 4K 2/3 " hybrid broadcast lens with 20x zoom can be used for subject photography. I have a friend who buys only such cameras, and they are not worse than those that are intended for professionals. The truth is, flash units and cool lenses are essential for you to express your passion for photography, our cameras are equipped with the latest innovative imaging technologies thanks to our ongoing industry-leading investment in research and development

0 Kudos