cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

10 degrees

Yesterday almost didn't get above freezing and now it's 10 whole degrees F out there. Supposed to be 60ish by Sunday.  .

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Re: 10 degrees

My thermometer shows 14 Hobby.  Probably dip down near 11 or 12 during the next 90 minutes.

0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Dang it ! 28 here this morning , look's like I will have to put on socks with my flip flops today !

BTW 38 for a high today -- but high 50's and 60's end of week thur next week !

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Just went out to the shop to get the wife's work car and the yard was "all diamonds" in the yard light and the almost full moon was gorgeous coming through the pine trees to the west.

Would not be surprised to see a single digit here shortly either. Left the fans on the corn bins run all night, will run them again this weekend when it is warm and that should get it down in the high 15's or low 16's on moisture and be good to go from there.

0 Kudos
lsc76cat
Veteran Advisor

That's the benefit of living in a valley Hobby.  Even the deeper part of the bigger lakes will be froze over this morning in southern MN.  All it took was for the wind to die down and given the night time temps this week we'll make ice fast.  Question now is which lake will the rescue squad get called to first.  Happens every year.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Hobby, maybe you should snap a quick photo of your view. It's amazing what city slickers will pay for a good panoramic farm scene. LOL

0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Shaggy,

Don't be so surprise that some of us city slickers own some farm land that has panoramic views second to none and might own a house on the beach too. 

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Lol......maybe......
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Now that's a view.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Don't hold out on us "Old McDonald" folk, please tell us your secret.

0 Kudos