cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

100% done

Well they denied my prevented milking claim so I had to keep planting corn. Finished up about 4 hours ago. Now all that is left is put up the hay, put up the rye, plant beans. 

Even got the little womans sweet corn planted.

Limit down tomorrow!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: 100% done

Congrats JR. Doesn't it feel good to be finished even if it took until June 11? Hope your stars all line up the rest of the season.
0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Good job Jr. !    

Ten bucks sez -- If you didn't Bash Ethanol over on Ag-Web -- you would have got that Pervented Milking claim !  lol

Best of luck ole buddy

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Yea your right ole buddy!  I never was good at suck'n up! LOL

BTW Do you still qualify as a 4x4 farmer if you prevent plant?  I am thinking this is gonna bemore like 4x2.  Also now that these guys are fully employeed by the insurance industry does that make them like blackwater a Government contractor of sorts?  Oh there I go again not being politically correct!

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

WOW jr why would you mention blackwater? Do you know they have changed their name? Have you checked out who has been employing them lately? Hate to post it here but anyone can use a search engine to find out. But be careful there is some misinformation out there..............................

0 Kudos