cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wrestler
Senior Contributor

Re: 12b gone and 11b in jeopardy.

Farmerinontaro

You are a completely ignorant tool. You're telling me that you can walk in a field of beans and tell within two bushels what its gonna yield. You have just insulted every farmer on this site. Zero I repeat zero credibility.
0 Kudos
farmerinontaro
Veteran Contributor

No problem "Keyboard Cowboy."

So far, the answer is "yes" I am within 2 bu/ac on each field that I have scouted.  And it's not that hard either, if you go out & look!

You were a customer representative in agronomy sales for 15 years with a B.S. in agronomy, and you cannot accurately guess within 2 bu?  How about 5 bu?

If you cannot figure it within 5 bu/ac, then we know what the B.S. stands for in your degree?

With your language skills & presentation on this site.  It is no surprise, that you are no longer a customer representative!  Obviously no people skills. 

Just a guy who gets real brave behind a computer on a internet blog.  Right "Keyboard Cowboy?"

0 Kudos
Wrestler
Senior Contributor

No keyboard cowboy here. I know 10,000 more agronomy than you. You have been owned. Makes no difference to me. Keep posting bra.
0 Kudos
farmerinontaro
Veteran Contributor

If you cannot estimate a soybean field within 5 bu/ac, then you don't know squat. 

Its a lot easier than a corn field, cause you can see & walk the whole thing.

Perhaps giving you a taste of your own medicine on this site will help you with people skills?  Instead of shooting your mouth off at everyone you disagree with?  Like I say, want to throw insults be a "MAN"  and SPELL IT!

Keyboard Cowboy!

0 Kudos
Wrestler
Senior Contributor

I thought you said you had been within 2 bushels on every field. Now its 5 bushels. Make up your mind. You are clueless.
0 Kudos
farmerinontaro
Veteran Contributor

No, the 5 bu/ac is just for you since unlike most on this site, you can't seem to figure out!

First, I was talking estmating fields within 2 bu/ac.  You took that to mean 2bu in a whole field...  (As if!)

So, I corrected my post, especially for you!

Second, as a CCA you would still be pretty credibile if can estimate a field within 5 bu/ac.

So what is it?  Can you estimate within 5 bu/ac?

Can you tell the difference between a 35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80 bu/ac crop?

Again, walk your fields, let us know what you find.  Instead of always spewing piss&vinegar.  (Someone must have really treated you rough to have all that hate inside.?)

0 Kudos