cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wrestler
Senior Contributor

Re: 12b gone and 11b in jeopardy.

Good luck. I don't think so. Bean yields on our farm are ten bushels better than I thought 30 days ago.
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Not taking sides or trying to stir the pot, but the few people I've spoken with said they have been delightfully surprised with their bean results thus far as well. Some were going 60+.
0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Re: 12b gone and 11b in jeopardy...R U a complete invalid?? - 8/5 was about 7 wks ago

ScreenShot008.gif

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Re: 12b gone and 11b in jeopardy...R U a complete invalid?? - 8/5 was about 7 wks ago

.....and BTW - jr. THIS is SOLELY for your evening entertainmentSmiley Very Happy

that's great that your yields are better...i feel so sorry you are unable to discern between past and future....must be a real mind bleep for you to navigate around in this dimension.

so are you catching on yet? message # 20 on THIS post is a copy 'n paste from 8/5 on this ACTUAL talk website.

r-e-a-d  it  v-e-r-y  s-l-o-w-l-y  &  h-a-v-e  a  c-h-a-n-c-e  t-o  c-o-m-p-r-e-h-e-n-d, albeit a remote one. 

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

I do smell fear...unmistakable.

whatever part of the industry one is in, it helps to have a business plan, tactical or strategic - either way.

Dean Wormer parallel - hope, fear and greed is no way to go through life........it'll kill....just as fast as etoh or any other bad drug.

bean yields are coming in pretty good so far, relatively speaking - agreed - although it is really early in the harvest cycle and these are purely anecdotal...not large enough (beltwise) to hang a hat on, only hope.

just as early corn yields are/were good. does a reasonable man not think it normal for early/average planting dates to yield better???

about half of both crops were planted late-at least half of this in compromised conditions. we are only in the 1st or 2nd chapter of a 10 chapter book. one who loses sight of this is self deluding.

also, esp on corn, the comm are crystal clear on their perspective - last i checked and heard from the farmers - are the ones who determine where the roost will settle in for the evening. 

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

"Painful One" - your target prices have been well publicized prices and targets from many different places for more than a month.  Your coming out with them a few days ago, after the market has dropped 80 cents since your little comment about the "ground truth" on July 12th, carries nothing of substance with me.  You like to use one word alot when referring to others.  Jackleg.  Maybe that word is more befitting to you than you know....

Jen

bullrider685114
Veteran Contributor

"If I claim to be a wise man,it surely means that I don't know!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ob_Iwbd8h4

OLD GUYS ROCK!!!

Carry on my wayward son,
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say

Carry on my wayward son,
Don't you cry no more

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune, but I hear the voices say

Carry on my wayward son,
Don't you cry no more

Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you

Carry on my wayward son,
Don't you cry no more

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

What a pleasant idea!

0 Kudos
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

It really diminishes the dialogue when one cannot see the expression on a persons face as he creates the post.

Maybe we need to activate that little camera thingy as i type my message. Like a you tube of every post. I wonder how many would stop posting.

two things would surprise the public. How incredibly handsome i am and how incredibly modest I am!

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

I would probably agree with one of those Kraft, I'll let you decide which one.
0 Kudos