cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

$13 beans!

Hey it counts, just like horseshoes and hand grenades.  $4.74 corn!  Some guys from places I ain`t talk about over $5 corn.    Don`t make me have to tap dance  🙂

Crazy Legs Ray Bolger | History Daily

8 Replies
lsc76cat
Senior Advisor

Re: $13 beans!

Corn's in trouble now that you took the scarecrow out of the fieldSmiley Surprised

0 Kudos
wrightcattle
Veteran Advisor

Say $16 beans

By end of Jan 2021.

Corn is coming along perhaps another $1 higher then too. 

0 Kudos
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Jan 21 beans- $13, Nov 21 beans- $11

It takes 130 MMT out of Brazil and 120 MMT from the US to supply the world.  We already know there isn't going to be enough beans from Brazil, what makes them think there'll be enough beans from the US? 

Maybe it's time to send some corn seed back and get more bean seed?  Like maybe ten million acres worth.

tellysaliva56
Friend

Good , now everyone can give back all those government handouts .

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

I dont think they happen because of this crop or the next but because of the last and the irrational decisions of grabbing power to stop others from being productive. 

That kind of logic would say that the unemployed should pay back the benefits they got while unemployed, when they get a job.  And it comes from too much government worship which leads to irrational decisions by folks who feel powerful.

This virus has been a bad deal..... there was no sense on piling an economic crisis on top of it...... Just my opinion..... we should be held accountable for every brick we throw

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

https://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/

I've looked high

I've looked low

I've looked all around

I've been drouthed out several times.

I'm not interested in participating in another drought.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

We have a demand rally, drought creeping in from Aksarben.   Elwynn Taylor always said Iowa droughts start in the southeast, Georgia has a patch of yellow (I hope they vote Red   🙂  )   and Taylor has said to watch Arkansas, because Iowa gets their weather a month later, they are dry.  

Mike Hoffman on USFR has eastern Iowa in a "above normal" precip for the next 90 days.  We probably won`t be going into spring with a full charge of soil moisture as we did in 2020.

clayton58
Veteran Advisor

Hey BA. if George is yellow...   yellow and red make orange. Yellow and blue make green. I’ll stop there. Just Saying...

0 Kudos