Did you mean: 
farmerguy89
Advisor

Re: $15

I prefer calibrator. Sounds more like your doing something vitally important
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Ya know I thought I spent to much time on A.com, but I can honestly say I've never posted while I was in the tractor. Might need to find ole Hobby a bloggers anonymous site to visit. I bet he's wearing one of those funky headsets you see all the truck drivers wearing while they're running up and down the highway. LOL

Just joshing you Hobby, I've been talking to ECIN too much lately.
0 Kudos
Longcreekfarms
Senior Contributor

Shaggy, speaking of playing with the phone while driving. You were absolutely right about me being amazed by ez-steer. I have it in an old 1086 at the moment drilling beans. Never realized how much concentration went into steering a line while turned around backwards in the seat watching your progress. It's been wet here in the east for the last week so my planting schedule got a little muddied so to speak. Another 90 acres to go. Should get that wrapped up tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

I agree completely. I always thought it was a sales pitch until I had it. I updated EZ-Steer to EZ-Pilot on tractor so I've got an EZ-Steer that I'm not using at the moment. Trying to decide if I want to put it in the combine or if it is worth it. It's not doing me much good laying there in the box.
0 Kudos
Longcreekfarms
Senior Contributor

I'd have it on my pickup if there were mile sections in Va. Lol
0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

That "smart" phone isn't as smart as it thinks it is. Very small market but need one that understands Farmer-eze, instead of city-eze.

Think I'll put my readers in my pocket.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

I agree with the readers, if your like me, yours eyes aren't the problem, it's my arms. They're to short. LOL. Smart phones are great but you are correct, they are engineered for city folk. I've got an Android of some kind so the screen is a little larger than most, but that makes the phone a little larger as well. Oh well, now that I'm used to it, I wouldn't want to be without it.
0 Kudos
jweiser1925
Frequent Contributor

Do a search for Clic glasses in Amazon for easy to carry & use reading glasses.

Jim W

0 Kudos