cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

209 and 114.....

209 was the fastest run today......believe it was a turbine boat.....

114 was the fastest pontoon boat.......

Both new records........

Water was decent, touch warm so the speeds where down a bit......

Ehoff, u gotta make a shootout weekend.....

O yeah, peak corn.........this thing is only going to get worse......

How's everyones long position doing.....
0 Kudos
6 Replies
425Cat
Advisor

Re: 209 and 114.....

Long in the field " Shake and Bake Baby"

0 Kudos
timetippingpt
Honored Advisor

Nicely, but I have learned the hard way NOT TO COUNT the dollars until they are wired home. 🙂

Besides, the dollars only offset the losses in the field. So, it is just an ego delusion to think we actually made any money being unpriced the last few weeks.

On top of that the profits in Chicago will be taxed in the wrong year, so you have to take 35% off the actual profit in Chicago.

See....nobody should be sorry if they aren't long...nothing is ever as good, or as bad, as it looks on the print from Knight Futures.

ehoff4187600
Frequent Contributor

If I knew how to find you I'd come see ya. The only thing more interesting than a 100 mph pontoon would be riding on it. That would be cool.

0 Kudos
mnvtfarm
Veteran Contributor

+1 on shake and bake, and peak corn

Pics prove both are happening, check out day two in the Hagie crop tour thread. 

0 Kudos
Mike central IA
Veteran Contributor

Seems to me that it would be hard to keep the cooler upright and the beverage in the holder at those kinds of speeds. Trolling would only work for the very quickest fish in the lake, too, unless you snag them.

Can you keep the grill lit at 114 mph?

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Mike, funny you should mention that.........

There was a boat that made a 130ish MPH run around mid PM..........it was a catamaran style, dont remember size...........we were coved up right at the finish line and see this boat go screaming by with with one of his wing style dog house lids popped open.......musta come unlatched somewhere on his run........we all joked one of his motors musta been running warm........

Thats a dang good dog house lid to stay attached at those speeds.............
0 Kudos