cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

(-) $37, you've got to pay me to take your oil off your hands....not for nothing but...

It'll cost you (-) $37 per barrel for me to take that oil off your hands.

Not for nothing but maybe some of us who still have a little corn on hand might take a lesson.  Soon enough, Sept, Oct, we'll be needing that space for new crop and might be facing a similar situation. Typically, I gamble & keep a certain percentage of my corn on hand to sell into spring & summer rallies. Sometimes, a late harvest will offer good opportunities when they can't get the new crop out of the fields. in a timely way.    It has worked out well for me in the past but maybe not so much this year. 

Oh well, I guess we'll see.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
freedom1493
Veteran Advisor

Something foul is afoot...

Rick...

I don't care if you and Hollow 100% hate what I post -- as they say, "it ain't no skin off my nose" what you two want to believe.  Cuz IMO you two are like Super Bowl game-day:  your fav team is down 10 points and you HATE the other team... and I mean HATE the other team with every breath you take.

But for the hundreds of people who read the Marketing posts, and since you and Hollow flood the Marketing site EVERY SINGLE DAY with your anti-Trump rants Every.  Single.  Day...

Other people may want to consider the fact that there are some serious meddlers in the World's economy like Bill Gates, George Soros, and Greenpeace -- who funds Greta Thunberg btw -- whose endgame is to take down the world's economy and rebuild it using the United Nations' template -- meaning ZERO carbon emissions and ZERO consumption of real meat. 

They are clamoring for a rebuild of America's and the world's  economies from the "ground up" -- using the destruction of America's economy with this lock-down as impetus AND excuse -- with 100% total surveillance and 100% total control.

And those voices are getting stronger and more rabid.

But if you actually took the time to wade through their rhetoric, their end-sum game means there will be NO NEED for your CORN and NO MARKET for your soybeans...ever again.

Like someone said, I am not worried about President Trump, but I am sure as hell worried about who comes after Trump.

...you should be worried too.

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Something foul is afoot...

You are an internet nutter.

Bill Gates?

You guys have been circulating (and I'm not making this up) that he's funding an emergency vaccine program so that he can microchip everybody's brain.

The good news is that if you don't have a brain you don't need to worry.

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Although paying people to raise corn and soybeans is pretty stupid other in the sort run where there's not enough time to think of anything better.

Paying them to engage in practices that are beneficial to the environment and letting them plant what they want makes a lot more sense. In the near and intermediate future, most of that will be corn and soybeans. It would be foolish to predict anything beyond that with any certainty.

If people don't want to enroll, they don't have to. They just don't get paid by the taxpayer.

0 Kudos
freedom1493
Veteran Advisor

@sdholloway56 

IMO, you are either an uninformed moron who knows nothing about anything and LOVES to listen to his own blather

or

a mansplaining, manspreading, cis-gendered, misogynistic bully (isn't that how your comrades explain people like you?).

I will let your "adoring fans" decide.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME...LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO "ID2020" ... partnered by MICROSOFT

"The Need for Good Digital ID is Universal

The ability to prove who you are is a fundamental and universal human right. Because we live in a digital era, we need a trusted and reliable way to do that both in the physical world and online."

"An international non-profit organization dedicated to using biometrics to improve lives through digital identity, iRespond is a partner in our ongoing pilot project in the Mae La Camp."

https://id2020.org/alliance

===================

Lest we forget Bill Gates' sponsored TATTOO for vaccinations...

"Bill Gates, MIT Develop New ‘Tattoo ID’ to Check For Vaccinations

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No - SDHolloway is doing great - he brings a lot to this site.  And calls out the lying Trump Administration for what it is.  

What is very easy to see (if you want to) is the foul person leading this administration.  

The Trump administration is a disaster.  It’s days are numbered.  SD - keep posting!!!

Jen

0 Kudos
freedom1493
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, SD ... you and Rick just keep exchanging political posts with each other....day after day...after day.

In the meantime, why don't y'all just change the name from "Talk In Marketing" to

"Great-Grampy Hollow's & Rick's Political Whine Cellar"

...because that is ALL this site-blog has become.

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No - this was a great site until the last election when someone who was not properly vetted to be president bullied and cheated his way to the presidency.   

Like this site - everything Trump touches dies....

Jen

0 Kudos
freedom1493
Veteran Advisor

sigh...let me guess.

You are related to Great-Grandpa "Grumpy" Hollow? 

A great-niece? 

Great-great-granddaughter?

Worked on his farm?

0 Kudos