cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

$60 Oil

Has to see 60 before it sees $100.   I see the cardtrol station is going to take out the E-85 pumps and replace with E-15.  I think more ethanol will be peddled through E-15, the E-85 was too big of leap, it didn`t sell fast enough and sometimes out of whack with regular unleaded prices.

29 Replies
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: $60 Oil

My solar panel isn't keeping up........... and my wind turbine isn't turning.... . 

I need to shop for a coal burning truck to get my corn to the feedlot.

We will live(or not) to regret not building that second backup coal fired generator in Kansas.

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

Clean  Coal   was  on  track,  UNTILL  the  bean  counter ,  investment  advisors  of  the  generating  stations  cut  the  expenditure$  appropriation  to  do  so  - maybe ? Smiley Frustrated

$ave   a  million,  brought  them  to  this  point,  along  with  cooling  tower  water  Availability ,  which  weren't  up  for  public  discussion - maybe ?   Asked,  but  don't  tell  -  -  -         

0 Kudos
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: How much do you want?

How much power do you want? We got lots of old refurbished backup coal-fired plants ready to go.  Only $300 per MWh, cheap.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

China`s been buying the cheap dirty US coal, reminds me of....

Image result for us space pen russia used pencil meme

k-289
Senior Advisor

Navajo  Generating  Station ,  has  a  abundance  of  examples  of  both  sides  of  the  tracks  -  -  -

WATER  being  the  underlying  current ,  being  drawn  towards  ,  metro  golf  enterprises -  one  hint  - - -  

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Sister in law is in ne Dallas ----- garland specifically  power is off this morning and she is staying with a friend in another area....

temp this morning in that seldom cold place was 6 degrees.  Water has to be in trouble soon.

But the business channel this morning was raving all the automobile companies planning electric.

We are an amish farmhouse with no outlets, wood and candles for light and heat.   But we plan to buy an electric train and a computer for Christmas with 4 more shopping days.

Nuke will have its day.

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

Cornhusker  State having  roving  blackouts  today,  sending  power  south,  in  accordance to a                                       Southwestern  Power  Pool Consortium  agreement  -  -  - 

Interesting  situation ,  Houston  - we  have  a  problem  -  -  -

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

I have a nephew in Houston Texas.

He has been without power and water since 2am this morning 16° there.

Houston has their own problems. 

Wonder who they call?

0 Kudos