cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

7 day rain forecast

this look right? Shaggy, have you ever seen a fern? you might over next couple weeks.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: 7 day rain forecast

Hate to complain about receiving rain, but we can postpone a few of them in my area for the next couple weeks so we can get some spraying and field work done. Does a 4'-6' tall weed mixture have feed value? If so, Ive got about 200 acres that would make some great green chopping. I'll try to post some pictures again.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

wait to hear from you again

Hello dear thanks for your respond,but i want you to write to me from your private email address so that i will give all the papers concerning the Fund i will wait to hear from you again.

Victoria.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Lol

**bleep**ing priceless
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

It's probably rsw trolling you
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Ya, I know it is.  Let him have his laugh, he thinks he's sneaky.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: wait to hear from you again

My loveliest, dearest victoooria,

you already sent the papers and the Funds were wired in today into my GOD account....... thanks for the extra million ($12 MM US).......under promise and over deliver---God's messenger, no doubt.......surely you have not forgot..... thank you so much again!!!!!!!!

God's work is already being carried out. I'm long 1200 lots of Sep beans @1196^2.

c-x-1

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

wait to hear from you again

My Dear,

Thanks for your mail and may God bless you abundantly for your assurance to assist me in this mission which I plan for our almighty God to help the poor and others in needs,My Dear I want you to know that my health condition can not allow me to stand up from the hospital sick bed and do any thing by myself, it is the Doctors little son is helping me to write my message to you, please I want you to continue praying for me on my next email I will attach my hospital photos and send it to you,

Actually I have been suffering this sick for a long time now and my doctor says that I will not stay more than 2months and die because of my present condition so I decided to use the wealth of my late Husband to help the poor and those that are in needs And Build Churches and cathedral hence we did not have any child to inherit our wealth and our family members are ungodly people, And i have donated some of this Fund  to Churches, orphanage  Homes and schools,

Finally write to me from your private email address so that i will give you papers that covering this fund,i have never give any papers i only tells you my mission to contine the good project of God ,my beloved if you are serious to carry out the good work of God in your country kindly write to me your private email address so that i will give all that i promise to do,

thanks wait your urgent response,

Victoria.

0 Kudos