Frequent Contributor

Re: A Paradox

For what seems like the 100th time Elcheap, TPP was not in effect. Trump pulled the united states out of a program that hadn't even begun.

Veteran Advisor

[ Edited ]

Veteran Advisor

i'm sorry, but you need to read what the soygrowers said and the beef association.  the way it is presented, there was an
"agreement".

i suggest you contact them about it, i'm not their spokesman......i'm just saying what i read, and i would tend to believe many of

those groups than some blog spot.

don't like that..........i guess you know where you can go

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Keep in mind that the soybean assoc and cattlemen beef assoc are lead around by the snoot by someone other than their members.  Put farmers on a board and some guy in a suit comes and smoozes them, gives them a feeling of bloated importance, sends them to warm places in the middle of the winter and they become pretty worthless.   I would say listen to R-Calf for a more accurate opinion of those with calloused hands.

Honored Advisor

Proposed agreement, NOT enacted

NOT voted on

Nothing more than a suggestion at this point.

You need to spend your energies on being a farmer not a one world shil.

Frequent Contributor

MSNBC,CNN and others all "presented" Clinton like she was the answer to world hunger, poverty, racism, terrorism. That doesn't mean she is.  People need to learn to read between the lines, and go farther then what the news gives them.