cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

A Real Live "Marketing" Invitation

Snowing in Ioway, winter must be closing in, hope Santa has hand warmers built in the reins.

I'd like to invite all of those actually interested in marketing (kind of excludes the Rick/Dave showSmiley Happy) to a webinar we are hosting this coming Tuesday. As many of you know, all of us wait for years for volatility to come back in to the corn and bean markets. Why? Well, simply put, it creates some very interesting opportunities for actual producers of these grains.

Having been far far too conservative the last 3 months (meaning selling too early), it is a time to take a deep dive in to what is possible right now for 2021 using some of the tools we have gained access too. So, we'll just share some thoughts, and then everyone can make fun of me for a few more years :-)  

Link:   https://bit.ly/AIOag-webinars-20201215

btw: no charge, tourist welcome, just sharing some things that we've spent a lifetime working on and I find interesting as a grain producer.

7 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: A Real Live "Marketing" Invitation

Is it going to last a hour or so?  Do we have to bring our own coffee and donuts?  Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

WOW

Some real marketing in the marketing section .

Kudos to you sir.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Yes, BA, it is a BYOB (beverage) meeting. Irish coffee is good when it is cold right?

For you, send me an invoice and I'll cover the coffee and donuts. :-)

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Ken, sorry I can`t make your meeting, they got me going over the road today.  Post some of the highlights   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Ken I appreciate the invitation to join you this morning. I listened to about 35-40 minutes before I had a meeting. Thanks again. Nitefarm 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Thank you, 

Got in late due to zoom loading problems on my old device. 

First zoom meeting.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

It is archived if you want to refer back to it, or review.

Just click the same link. 

0 Kudos