cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wt510151
Senior Contributor

Re: A person of ill repute............

Do you think we have a good alternative to what we have now? There is always a chance we could have worse. People vote for what they know, and not the unknown. Unknowns make the markets find the closest exit. They've been burned by the politicians' promises too many times.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No one could be worse than obama. Pawlenty and bachmann, the minnesodah connection have a fabulous plan to get back on track. Its all about growth, we have only one last shot, folks!
0 Kudos
wt510151
Senior Contributor

I wouldn't have the guts to say no one could be worse as you may have to eat crow. Too many R's and D's took their opportunity to fix this mess for granted and neither party has created enough jobs for the economy to start walking again. The ones in power vacuum are the corporate elite who can sing their song expecting the government to listen.

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

Yea but BA how many of those 18% are gettin unemployment becasue of Obama?  How many percieve that free health care is just months away?  ANd he got Bin Laden so he can show he's tough on crime. ANd if the late summer deflation of commodities takes the right turns those dollars buy more instead of less. Gas doesn't have to go under 2 it has to get under 3!  Throw out the old bench marks casue this is a whole new game!

Oh yea he also made the sea levels stop rising (just happened to dump the extra water into the rivers!)

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

Good point WT if Olympia snow was in she would be an R and e republican wingers would be excited about that but the reality is there is no difference!

0 Kudos
Palouser
Senior Advisor

It's just possible you find what you want to find.

Anyone run the stocks to use ratio?

0 Kudos
Palouser
Senior Advisor

Maybe this will help - or not

Maybe it depends on your motives or need.

http://www.dtnprogressivefarmer.com/dtnag/view/blog/relatedImage.do?blogHandle=agfundamental&blogEnt...

Tekll me what this says Jr. Maybe I misunderstand. Maybe.

0 Kudos
Palouser
Senior Advisor

Re: Maybe this will help - or not

But than GOD it's a free country - unless you believe it was formerly free!!!!!

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

But pal that stocks to use ratio is kinda antiquated ain't it?  I mean we have shifted our growing areas to the deep south that will supply corn by the first of July.  And harvest will go on to Dec. so there is with planting starting again mid Jan.  If we have one more bushel of corn than is needed we have adequate supplies don;t we?

Yes the supply may be in the wrong place but that means the price should be enhanced by the cost of transportation not the cost of the commodity.

In the end maybe I am all wet but I like looking at things very different than the herd.  And BTW most if not all of the ethol plants are in very good corn access areas.  So shipping grain to them is a very simple task..

0 Kudos
Palouser
Senior Advisor

Looking at things differently???? Don't buy it Jr. You seem to use the same perspective every time.

Yes, I think you're all wet. And looking at things 'differently' doesn't give some one free reign to more or less ignore important information that contradicts your argument - solidly. But, it is a free country. You can essentially be on the same rant day after day.

I just think you should take it to the Forum.

0 Kudos