cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palouser
Senior Advisor

Re: PS

I concede the DDG should be added back in as should the export of them.

0 Kudos
rayjenkins
Veteran Advisor

Re: PS

Palouse.......you've got mail

Mrs. J and I are vacationing in your state and will be in the Pullman area around June 22

0 Kudos
Palouser
Senior Advisor

Re: A person of ill repute............

Gosh, is it the same when warehouses are empty or full of dairy product - or not?

Sounds like the 'What Me Worry' perspective of marketing.

0 Kudos
mvp farms
Veteran Contributor

Have you seen or read about the SHAMBLES that Pawlenty left this state in!!!  I guarantee that that man will not get a vote in MN.

0 Kudos
semndairyguy
Veteran Contributor

How do you get a ACCURATE report by surveying a small percentage of farmers on acres planted and yield? Or useage? Fact is you don't. Tell me how you can have a NEGATIVE number of bushels on a stocks report, as was the case with soybeans last year. Will we actually have just a million bushels left this fall? Or is it zero? Maybe its 5 million and report says 1 million. And stocks to use of 5% or 15% those numbers don't matter to the end user either. All that matters to them is, "can I buy corn and physically get it.". Does not matter what the stocks to use ratio is, or what the end stocks are.
0 Kudos
dapper7
Senior Contributor

i agree with palouser. stocks to use is the all important #. a billion left over on a 9 billion (or whatever) usage and a billion left over on 13 billion usage are 2 different critters. and we do not have a billion left over. the buffer is gone. d7

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

That's funny because I was thinking yesterday that I miss Pawlenty in St Paul.  He tried his best to balance an unbalanced budget, while dealing with a democrat congress not willing to cooperate.  His unallotment plan was a stroke of genius and thought the Demos fought it in the press, they didn't fight it in the backrooms.  Look at the fool we have in St. Paul now!  He is so stuck on ideology that he is willing to let the government shut down.  He isn't willing to cooperate with the republican congress and balance the budget through spending cuts.  Pawlenty is exactly what we need in Washington now, a common sense fiscal conservative.  Dayton is a joke BTW and I am embarrassed to even see him in office.  For the record I voted for Ventura so don't say I am a  staunch die hard Republican.

0 Kudos
dapper7
Senior Contributor

and then theres that Franken thing. sigh!

0 Kudos
semndairyguy
Veteran Contributor

Yeah I miss T-Paw too and all his tax increases....oh wait....he didn't raise taxes....he raised FEES! lol And I voted for the guy....TWICE....voted for Ventura too. IMHO, Ventura was better than Pawlenty, at least with Ventura he did exactly what he said he was going to do.

0 Kudos