cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: I remind you Jen that we are in the heat of the political season.

It is some peoples objective to present conditions in the USA as the most bleak as humanly possible. Ebola, Isis foreign policy and hang the whole damned mess around the neck of the president. It has been six long years that the loyal opposition and strived to make certain the presiuident had no success.

WE can't disagree on public policy, politics, USDA reports, gun laws or lack of them, taxes crop prospects or anything that might have an ounce of contentions. Everything is a potential fight to the death and the most egregious cannot tolerate even a mild disagreement.

The poison pen or keyboards have to win some GD point every **bleep** day. Insulting good people with a contrary thought. I don't care if youdisagree with me and I certainly wouldn't want you to abandon us because you think differently than I do.

LIke one charming fellow was stating that people that disagree with his point of view are not qualified to vote. OI guess theyweren't smart enough or didn't own enough acres. I told him I want him to have the right tovote even though he disagees with me because that is what america is about. The congress is to represent people not dollars.

And most dastardly of any action has veen the voter suppression effort by the republican party. Nothing is worse than to try to meddle with the electorate and deny the ballot to the least of us.

0 Kudos
JCCWIS
Senior Contributor

Re: I remind you Jen that we are in the heat of the political season.

Jen......Keep on posting......Value your opinions on alot of things !!  Posters with your background are far and few between.

John

0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Re: Accountability

Many people have said that they are retiring from posting on this site but guess what?  They return.  

wglassfo
Veteran Contributor

Does anybody know why a poster can get banned

Myself, I would like to know who got banned aand why

Maybe I post something that is offensive, but don't realize why

Some may get banned and some may just quietly go away and we have no idea what is what

Disagreement of opinion should not be a reason

Inappropriate actions should be made public and stated as to who did it

Just call a spade a spade

By the way, I find this site really hard to navigate, especially how it used to be.

Agree with vrbruck thoughts, if I remember the correct poster

I am afraid to look, if it was vrbruck, for fear of losing this post, such is my thinking about navigating this site

For some reason I can reply, but not post a new topic or thread

I guess I am just computer illiterate, for this modern site we have today, although have no trouble with other sites

If your goona post, you should know somebody may disagree with you

I would rather have disagreement, than silence, due to a fear of being banned, because of a reply that may be incorrect

By the way, this is not the only market site for farmers and agri based knowledge, but it is a good source of info

I do like this site and the posters,  especially Mike

Read Mike every day rain or sun shine

Jimmy cricket - did I get the whole load of hay unloaded in  one spot or not, with this lengthy post

Should be something here, for people to test my thick skin

Is okay, that is called free speech and we need to protect our freedoms

0 Kudos
buckfarmer
Senior Contributor

Sorry Jen it's hard for me to convey any simpathy your way. I'm sure I have never posted anything negative towards you. Yet you have gone out of your way to discounted a few of my observations. So when I read your arguments with these other guys????? Guess where my loyalties lay. BTW, this is the closest I've ever came to posting about an individual on this sight. Never thought it was my place to tell anyone else they were wrong either.
0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Did I miss something...someone wanted Jen to be banned?  For Heavens sake what for?

You Marketing people really need to spend some time on the Forum page and toughen up a little.  Over there you got communists, Democrats, sexual deviants, freeloaders, atheists just the scum of the earth...that is where the real battle is and they are angry.  They`re losing this election and take it out every day on the decent people over there. 

On the market page "oh corn is going up, i`ll bet a 80 and a steak dinner on that"...."no corn is going down  and you still owe me for the steak dinner bet last year"   Who gives a crap? The markets will do what they will do and either a bear will be right or a bull will be right...i`m a poor/lazy marketer, so i of course hope the bulls are right  Smiley Happy

It is poor sportsmanship to be a "sore winner" though and some of these bears need penalized 15 yards   Smiley Happy 

One thing with markets even though they are manipulated they are absolute, they can be quantified.  With the politics on the Forum page, we`re always only free from liberal tyranny until the next election, with the population`s IQs declining there never will be a shortage of liberals to argue with.  And the name calling from the liberals, you guys arguing about the price of corn...that`s nothing. 

Man up, your mothers should have taught you how to deal with rude people, something about "sticks and stones".

0 Kudos
425Cat
Advisor

Yeah go down to the forum and mention you believe in God and see what happens.
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

If I say that and people give me hell, it's my belief that is a problem of theirs and not mine.

In fact I'm going there right now to start a new thread, just to see what happens. This should be interesting.
0 Kudos
425Cat
Advisor

Where's the thread down there Shag. Went down there to cover your back.
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Haven't made it there yet Cat. Give me a few minutes.
0 Kudos