cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Agriculture needs to get smart

and start funneling money directly to the Trump family.

Corps and wealthy people figured out a long time ago that the easiest and highest ROI is paying bribes.

Just used to be they had to be laundered through various “legal” stuff like lobbies and PACS.

This First Family has eliminated the middle man and you can get a fabulous return on bribes.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Agriculture needs to get smart

you have a Freudian typing error there in the first line of your

post, should read BIDEN instead of Trump

This crap is bad enough in the cesspool, not wanted here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Sure.

Book conventions at the Biden Family B and B?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I absolutely guarantee you that ag organizations could extract hundreds of $M's of benefits for their members by merely spending a few $M at Trump properties. And they have to do conventions and other events somewhere anyway. It would even be semi-legal in the present moment as long as nobody spills their guts.

On the less legal side, hotels and resorts are sort of the most perfect grift laundering devices anybody could come up with. You think there's any oversight matching revenues with actual occupancy?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Do you just post to see your posts in writing? Spread gossip and rumors, we get enough of that in the coffee shop and you like them, when corrected deny it.  I wonder if you get some benefit of trolling?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I got to thinking about that after reading about the US HVAC industry getting some very favorable legislation after spending a mere $700K at Doral, although I can't say what other forms of financial inducement might have been involved.

Phenomenal ROI.

Any such suggestions could be easily dispelled should the two NY white collar crime families currently ensconsed in the WH provide even a modicum of financial transparency. Otherwise there is no reason to give public figures the benefit of the doubt- either the elected or un-elected ones.

I guess they could sue me, like Devin Nunes' Cow.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump family graft & corruption, you just figuring that out now?

One of trump's stated reasons for running for president was, " you can make a lot of money."  How much do you think those refineries paid for those exemptions worth billions of dollars?  Probably a lot less than you'd expect.  One lobbyist commented that he had fully expected trump to engage in wholesale graft & corruption but he was surprised at how cheap it was to get what you wanted from trump. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump family graft & corruption, you just figuring that out now?

Can't think of anything dumber than losing because you want to pretend that the old rules apply. Things like "law" "norms" and "institutions" no longer function as restraints. It isn't as though DoJ, the Senate or even the SCOTUS if it came to it are going to do anything.

This is also a unique time since the current crisis may put the Trump Org at greater risk than its been since the last bankruptcies- certainly would be hard on conventional revenue, I don't know how much unconventional revenue there is. A well timed $10M might be leveraged into a fabulous $10B in MFP payments. You don't get better ROI than that.

0 Kudos