cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

And On The 8th Day - God Made

For you guy's that might have missed this -- here you go - BTW I didn't hear God say anything about Grower's -- Did I ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMpZ0TGjbWE&feature=youtu.be&ism=JPFeb0313Facebook1

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: And On The 8th Day - God Made

The one colorofmoney put on this site in November is a little different and also good.  I think the original one Harvey aired in the 60 or 70's was several minutes long----------------- not sure --------- but I noticed they had to pick and choose to fit the commercial.

Sure was nice to here again.  Thanks ecin,

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Farm-Business/So-God-Made-A-Farmer/m-p/261393

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Dodge will sell more new pickups this year than there are dairyfarmers.

Just a thought.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Boy Jr --that's a no brainer ! Look at Iowa -- heck man --there's only one in the whole state -- lol   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I would have to bet with you on this ratio ---

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I was shocked , but proud of DODGE RAM,   for running that commerical during  the Super Bowl game.  What a wonderful placement of a story about farming and dependence on GOD for this country to see !  There are so many people today that don't have a clue about where their food comes from and this was surely a great audience to present our story to.  Thanks again  DODGE !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

nfarmer1081015,

Totally agree.  I thought as it was playing----"We need that, we need that badly".   We get a lot of ficticous bad press from the "internet experts".

My favorite commercial running now is the one where the airhead girl is meeting her french model and the other guy says "where did you here that"?  And her eventual reply is ----------- "They can't put anything that isn't true on the internet".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

That is a classic , and wonderful to hear again and great that the other 97% got to hear it also.

But I doubt that it was all that altrustic. I can just see the Ad agency pitching it, farmers have a little money, our trucks haven't been selling that well, those Rodeo comerical are getting a little old, lets focus on where the potential  sales are. Terrible to get old and jaded. Sometimes I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.