cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Any good news ???

agree ----- getting tired of hearing how we are the blame for our dilema....... 

The washington and media mike message seems to be that a 3 week supply of corn or soybeans is an agriculture destroying abundance of supply.  Well, we seem to be buying it ( or selling it)

Why would I pay for advisers who say that farmers aren't selling as the markets grind lower......  Obviously farmers are selling--- more has to be offered for sale than buyers want to buy at the present price..... that is why the market goes lower....  and supplies are grinding lower in the process...

Sooo rediculous...  only thing worse than loosing money is paying for marketing information and loosing money...

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

SW -  are   feeling  the    BERN   in  ag  now  ?  ?  Here in Nebraska were going to build '' hog  barns '' now that it's legal ?  I'm told and that will save us  

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Grasping for straws??? in Nebr.??

Its one way to go to work for somebody else.   If I had a hog on the place bought with my $$  I would be nervous....

That memory of selling fats for $ 14 -- A HEAD,,,,, is still fresh in my mind even though it was 22 years ago...

That ag sector is as integrated as it ever was and finding a market might be hard for a small producer..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Selling for  $14 / head back then and now they talk about being in a competative environment - I think we set the bar back 2 decades ago and even though one don't own the product in the barns in the future does  NOT  mean you could'nt expierience the same finacial stress called like say   E H  B S   '' empty hog barn Syndrome '' a near like symptom of the the feathered industry ---    

0 Kudos