Honored Advisor

Anybody going

To the Farm Progress Show?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Anybody going

Yes. Sounds like it might be rainy except the last day when they're all out of yard sticks and other free stuff. Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Developed cattle issues here this afternoon and with just crop insurance income levels this year dont have anything I'm looking for to purchase this time around anyway. Too bad, have free tickets to get in and everything.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hobby do you understand the butterfly effect. Well I showed my daughter your Pics. of Iceland. Then the effect, She was married on Sat. and landed in Iceland this Morning at 4:30 am with her Hubby for their Honeymoon. Thanks, she is very happy .

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Beautifull country. I fell in love with the place and haven't got over not going back this year. So much more to it than I could have imagined before going the first time.

Hope they get out of the Capital and see the spectactular things around many of the corners. Wish I had gone years earlier.

I wish them well. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Thank You, Yes, they have an appetite for camping with only the bare needs.  I think that a volcano tour and open country will make the couple happy.  And maybe, more grandkids. LOL

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

scattlefell ice cave.jpg

Skattafell Ice Cave,   South side of Iceland Only tours in cold months.

0 Kudos