cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrbuck
Advisor

As ya all can see

Corn made a new contract low today. Maps must look pretty awesome. This crop is getting so fricken huge it may take a couple years to chew through.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
rawhide
Advisor

Re: As ya all can see

I hope so. I would really like to sit on my butt and do nothing next year and if price is below production cost then that's EXACTLY what i will do.

0 Kudos
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Hard to see conditions ratings getting any better at this point, yet maybe.

ISUMan
Frequent Contributor

Drive this baby down into October.  I will be more than happy to take my RA check and pack it away to capture the carry and seasonal rally in 2015.  The sky is not falling for anyone who has revenue insurance.

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

ISUMan, I couldn't agree more.    I just hope that when she hits the bottom, endusers will be smart enough to buy an ample supply..........just so they don't complain when the prices turn around and make new all-time highs.......:)

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

isu  ---- for this year that is our position.  

And that is the one thing that might encourage acres for 2015.  If we can get those end users supplied this fall for next spring.  Then let a bounce happen in february to give the planters a reason to run.  The in June and july promote the greatest crop ever known to man. ----- stop to clean nozzles and check tires------ then recycle program for 2016/

0 Kudos