cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: B-Team Report for Friday's grain trade

Well they should put that at the end of their report. They don't know their head from there a--
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Exactly. Why "just guess what USDA will say"? God forbid someone comes out with a realistic production estimate.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

It's below 130 after this weekend unless we get a miracle wide spread rain.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

That is 3 billion off of the14.6 billion the government predicted early on. So were down to a 11.6 billion crop after this weekend.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

If the forecast holds with no rain in sight I'm not sure a single county in either state will beat what informa is calling for in IL or IN, and that is coming from what some may call a "garden spot" in ecil...up until this week...
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Informa's got yields pegged between 5-10 bushels within range of trend yield in Nebraska. Here are some of the other numbers. That number for Nebraska seems a little optimstic, from what I've been hearing.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the article Jeff. "Informa noted conditions have been notably dry and warm in the eastern corn-belt as well as in the southern part of the western corn-belt". I think we have a winner for understatement of the year award.
0 Kudos