cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

BOMBSHELL.......THIS COULD EFFECT EVERYTHING

THIS NEWS COULD IMPACT MARKETS AND LEAVE EVERYONE IN A STATE OF SHOCK.

IF...IF...TRUMPS PEOPLE HAD HAD CONTACT WITH RUSSIA ABOUT THE ELECTION.....AND THE RUSSIANS

HACKED THE OTHER PARTY.........

I THINK THERE ARE SOME LAWS BROKEN.......AND FRANKLY, HE SHOULD STEP DOWN

BUT NOW, HE FOUND OUT, HE THOUGHT THEY (THE RUSSIANS) WERE FRIENDS....SEEMS THEY HAVE

SOME PRETTY GOOD DIRT ON HIM.

HOW THIS COULD IMPACT THE MARKETS.....AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE........I'M WORRIED

www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

0 Kudos
30 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: BOMBSHELL.......THIS COULD EFFECT EVERYTHING

Sir you need help. If you would spend more time trying to improve your operation. Instead of posting so much foolisn nonsense , your situation would more than lkely take a turn for the better.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

No - elcheapo may be right. There is something going on behind the scenes - Russia has some dirt on Trump, and gave it, apparently, to our justice department. Can we say Russiagate yet. Maybe they conned the con....

TICK TOCK.....

Jen
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

mr coup perhaps the same could be said of you for  wasting your time reading the post ?????

i'm sorry, but this story just makes me sick......

IF.....IF....this is true........he enlisted the aid of a foreign country to tinker with with things, and have an elaborate systems,

of hacking the other party, then leaking it via a third party via wikileaks.....

and further, the past two weeks, saying he didn't believe any of the stuff about russia hacking and etc.......i think we now can

see why he was discrediting the intelligence agencies....the former head of one of those agencies, who was his advisor

suddenly steps down, a 3 star general is stunned on his failure to accept the ideas presented...lastly wanting to totally

redo the intelligence agencies.......i think we now see why.........

it would really be interesting what the report says about what the russians have on trump...it's both personal information

and business information.

IF this holds up......i'm sorry i'm just sick....how someone tries to dup the country....

While there were a few things i didn't agree with him, and his foul mouth bothered me, there were some things he said that

i really would help the country...

my fear.......this could cause a "loss of confidence".....which could spill over to the stock market.....which could impact all

the markets, including the commodities, and value of dollar.

i'm i thrilled about this story........no.......i'm concerned and worried.......

coup.....if that makes me a bad person to be concerned and worried about the impact.......so be it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Never said you were a bad person, just one that posts a lot of foolishness.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Sounds like you are one of the gullable fake news belivers, that doesn't have the ability to seperate wheat fromthe chaff.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

So the U.S spy's on nearly every country in the world, and we are mad at the Russian's for spying on us? Wikileaks claim their informant was a disgruntled DNC staffer, that just happened to get shot in the back months ago, yet the media and president only blame Russia.....hmmmm. 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The media and left hate trump. To have so much disdain for one person is almost paranoia.  Truth seems to not matter that much these days, too much internet information that is not based on facts. Used to count on the news for the facts, they are more worried about ratings and the facts be damned.  Must be getting closer to the end times.  The negative rants are getting old.  IT seems that the lifers in Washington D.C. are more interested in their vision for America than the founding fathers vision and hope for America. Surely Trump won't be able to change the numbers for the Jan 12th report? I sarcastically asked. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

good one ba Smiley LOL

0 Kudos