Senior Contributor

Re: LMFAO...........

Why don't you answer the question tough guy. How much have you added to your operation in the last 3 years.

Senior Contributor

I challenge you to find anyone in Lee County with a 240 APH. Anyone??

Senior Advisor

Re: Bailing out of corn

Lol....tell IL steveo hi for me.....
Senior Advisor

Since when did this turn to aph....most farmers have a variety of soil and production that go into the pool.... you jack leg...again tell IL steveo hi for me....
Senior Contributor

Mizzou who is this wrestler he's got a hard on for you? I think what he really wants to ask you is if you would come over and wrestle in his back yard. Lol
Senior Contributor

Thats what I thought. You are a fraud. Do you have a mancrush on IllSteve? I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you. I asked you a question that you won't answer. Makes no difference to me. I know the answer.

Senior Advisor

Lol....tell IL steveo hi for me.....I find it funny that from your very first post I have told you to tell il steveo hi for me......and only now have you finally acknowledged it.....and you know who I am talking about.....I know your game dude....it was obvious from your first post coming after me, after being registered for 40 some minutes....lol.....dude, get with it.....

Senior Contributor

LOL. Only a matter of time before you get kicked off this site. You are a fraud, MT. Peak corn?? LMAO

Senior Advisor

Again tell IL steveo hi......you guys need to get more original.....you don't have to like me.....but seriously.....you look like a stalker and a troll and a moron.....you are a bigger phony thab RSW at this point....
Highlighted
Advisor

[ Edited ]

MT - great post of the Average CSR's in Southern Iowa aka  "Kamakaze" farming country.   The main reason those average CSR's are so low is because a lot of that ground is timber or pasture and not row cropped.  

However, we both know that there are good class 1 and class 2 soils in that region with high CSR's like Macksburg, Sharpsburg Kennebec, Winterset Nicolette, and then the class 2 soils like Grundy, Haig, Edina, Arispe etc., and I do not know what the class 3 soils are maybe Shelby et.al..  The problem is that we have more "billy goat" country than any other region of Iowa, and the worst weather in the state.  

Nice to see the real average numbers posted, because they look about right to me. Plus, the price being paid for good cropland in those white counties is comparable to what much of the land is bringing North of I-80.  I mean Macksburg with a 95CSR is pretty good dirt.   I tell these guys we expect two good crops every five years and they laugh at me.  The truth is hard to handle sometimes.   John