Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Banish Jen

Jump to solution

From Farmerguy89 (below):

"Also banish jenny farsider.. Too much misinformation/ amateur meteorology... She seems to keep the battle going."

I will keep the battle going, if I'm being attacked, which happens now and then.   I'm not about to back down from a fight, especially when I am misquoted, which some on here seem to like to do.  

I think that comparing my record this last summer, (especially on the 6 -10 and 10 - 14  day out weather forecasting, which is really important to everybody using this site) with that of the National Weather Service, I think I won most if not all of those calls.  I was there first with the propane shortage last summer, and I was out there with the frost forecasts, when I hadn't seen them publicised anywhere, even though I took a lot of grief for it, and put out the information that I felt was accurate and timely.

Do I think several on here want me to go - oh, you bet.  Do I think that the real farmers on here want me to go.  No.  And that's why I'm here.  When I'm no longer wanted by that group, I'll take my leave.

I was thinking about asking for a raise though.  It takes much longer to put out a forecast like I did today, as I need to convert the information to something that I can post here, and it stays as I posted it.  It's taking me 2 to 3 times longer right now, so I'm thinking about asking for 2 to 3 times as much as I was getting.  Let's see - 2 times 0 is.....

Jen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
farmerguy89
Advisor

Re: Banish Jen

Jump to solution
Jenny you need to convert to the dark side and just short this thing and get your money back. Heck if you did that you wouldn't need to attack buck or go long and get a beat down.

All in all, if you go short, you will make back some money from that frost trade and won't need to follow buck around and make snippy remarks.

I don't see how you could lose: you become rich, you and buck have some peace, your less angry. Man the world would be your oyster.

But that would be too easy. Your refusal to accept the facts as they are is making you a confrontational and irrational person

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies
WCWISC
Veteran Contributor

Jump to solution
Farmerguy89 posted that Jen. I wouldn't lose any sleep over what these guys are saying. They're so busy patting themselves on the back they couldn't care less about weather. This crop has been in the bin since March. Best thing to do, is to not respond to they're posts.
bkadds
Advisor

Jump to solution
Very wise last sentence there--wcwisc.
0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

Yeah, I know.  I may be wrong once in a while, but it's not because I am purposely lying for whatever purpose.  And if I'm wrong, I'll freely admit, I screwed up.  Others here, not so much...

Jen

farmerguy89
Advisor

Jump to solution
Jenny you need to convert to the dark side and just short this thing and get your money back. Heck if you did that you wouldn't need to attack buck or go long and get a beat down.

All in all, if you go short, you will make back some money from that frost trade and won't need to follow buck around and make snippy remarks.

I don't see how you could lose: you become rich, you and buck have some peace, your less angry. Man the world would be your oyster.

But that would be too easy. Your refusal to accept the facts as they are is making you a confrontational and irrational person

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

What the H-LL are you talking about?  You guys really need to learn how to read, and maybe interpret what you have read, instead of your own interpretation of what in your deluded mind you think I said.  If your wanting to destroy this site, you're probably doing a good job.  

Personally, I'm like the rest of the farmers watching all this taking place.  We're all hoping the price does go lower.  The lower the better at this point.  Knock yourselves out.  But quit lying about what I said and didn't say.  You guys just keep digging a deeper hole....

Jen

0 Kudos
farmerguy89
Advisor

Jump to solution
I read between the lines... Thankfully you have accepted my response as the solution.

I accept your surrender!
0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

Surrender - huh, hardly.  I think most everyone here knows where I stand, except apparently you and VR.  I accepted the solution for quite the opposite reason you think I did.  This will be solved, sooner or later.

Jen

0 Kudos
farmerguy89
Advisor

Jump to solution
If you want the price to go lower then why cheer for a rally? Your interests are inconsistent I guess
0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

Whatever...I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this.  Other than teaming with VR to try to get me off of here.  It's not going to work.  You guys are nothing compared to Wrestler last year.  Just keep it up.  

It's pretty obvious to most of us on here why VR got kicked off the other site.  It has nothing to do with being a bear.  But, keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better.  

As far as anger management issues, I don't think I have any of those either.   Where in the world do you guys dream this stuff up?  Because I'm asking for your proof on what I said, that you can't produce, I have anger management issues.  Well, OK.   Whatever....

Jen

0 Kudos