cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Be as safe as possible

Jump to solution

Another local farm fatal accident yesterday...pretty sad...nothing could have been done to prevent it....things just break sometimes at the wrong time....that is 3 in 3 years for our township, maybe we should move...it is an unsafe occupation...just be as careful as you can....markets nor politcs mean much if you're six feet under. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: And here I thought you were going to ....

Jump to solution
Spoiler
Add to that the federal control factor—the disgusting factor.  Go to your local or regional hospital and see the changes.  Knowing your doctor is not federal healthcares way, the Obama lie.   A family doctor with hospital privilidges is a thing of the past. Your care now is in the hands of the cheapest possible traveling care giver.
information is by rumor and press release.  Non government doctors seem to be the covid press release target this week.  Mds and their staff are getting positive tests.  But if covid is in local control,  hydrochloroquine
Is being used with great success even among those over 90 yrs old.
so the next media driven non fact is that immunity from having covid only lasts 2-3 months then the new mutation will get you.  Fear has much of our medical people fully under federal control.
facts and data are mixed and used for effect. Is a positive test a case of covid?  No—— but in media and federal offices and among the elite ignorant it is. This is a fight to save federally controlled health care.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Jump to solution

And here I thought you were going to remind us to all wear our masks and keep our distance, now that coronavirus has become the third leading cause of death in America and will be the leading cause of death ahead of heart disease and cancer by April.

But you're right, farming is a dangerous business and I've always thought the reason why I survive this long is that I've always worked just a little afraid, just a little cautious.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Reader

Jump to solution

Wow rickgthf I don't know where you get your information from but covid deaths in the United States are one third of the number of deaths of either cancer or heart disease.  That is not even taking into account that the number of deaths attributed to covid is vastly overstated.  There is no way it will become the leading cause of death by April.  The truth is coming out more every day that dying with covid (87%) and dying from covid (13%) are two very different things.  History will show that this pandemic is the biggest politically motivated medical hoax ever pulled on the American public.  I am a Pharmacist (with a doctorate degree) of 29 years and a farmer as well and like reading the posts on this site to become a better farmer and more informed. But it is clear from your posts that you are on the left side of the political spectrum which is fine but this information you put out it totally false and I felt I needed to respond.  Farming is a dangerous job so I pray for everyone's safety especially during harvest season coming up. 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Jump to solution

Zunkman2000, what do you think about Hydroxychloroquine, patent run out and too cheap?  Smiley Happy   Seems countries that aren`t too proud to use it are doing better (in other words, don`t test as much as us).   There`s a political party that exploited this virus and may very well, be the new administration because of that lowdown tactic.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Reader

Jump to solution

Yes BA Deere.  I know first hand that hydroxychloroquine is being used with positive results,  but because big Pharma can't make a killing on it ( no pun intended) they down play it. Then there is the political aspect of it which is disgusting.  When we start getting our medical advice from the media we are all in trouble...I think all the leftists ( different than a liberal ) should get all their health care from a CNN reporter then there wouldn't be so many of them around.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Jump to solution
Spoiler
Add to that the federal control factor—the disgusting factor.  Go to your local or regional hospital and see the changes.  Knowing your doctor is not federal healthcares way, the Obama lie.   A family doctor with hospital privilidges is a thing of the past. Your care now is in the hands of the cheapest possible traveling care giver.
information is by rumor and press release.  Non government doctors seem to be the covid press release target this week.  Mds and their staff are getting positive tests.  But if covid is in local control,  hydrochloroquine
Is being used with great success even among those over 90 yrs old.
so the next media driven non fact is that immunity from having covid only lasts 2-3 months then the new mutation will get you.  Fear has much of our medical people fully under federal control.
facts and data are mixed and used for effect. Is a positive test a case of covid?  No—— but in media and federal offices and among the elite ignorant it is. This is a fight to save federally controlled health care.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos