cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Betya

Betya your new Deere or CNH can't do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ThSi1wbqU

Some of you guys caught in the muddy side of things might have your work cut out to top this.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
6 Replies
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Betya

I'm not sure i can keep a motor running that long----- but it's that time of year ----- pumping to survive.

Thanks Hobby----- nice break for the day------ and a great day for grains ---------- did you sell or are we gonna wait for the next one?

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

SW, Hobby can't talk right now. He's out calibrating his corn fields. You'll have to ask him if your scratching your head. LOL
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

just catchin up my reading ---------- That line about calibratin' sounding a little more important than cultivatin' ----- that was a gem.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

yeah this new technology is wonderful out here Field Calif meeting in using the voice activated the posting Memphis headed on the mobile site in boy I can't read that stuff and I didn't bring my glasses had to put it on the full to read it out here but this calibration thing I guess is the probably barely got an hour oh there's a coon in the tree boy his lights sure shine back at me

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Hobby you've got us all rolling. Maybe you should invest in a 3G IPad. That would take care of the needing your glasses problem. Just a quick swipe of the thumb and index finger and it's as large as you need it.
0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Yea when I put this thing I have on FULL site I can do that but not on the mobile app side

0 Kudos