cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Big jet stream change

You really do love to revel in someone else's losses, don't you? You want to know how much my hospital stay was too? My hospital stay probably would've cost me more than I lost on the futures had I not had insurance. You want to know about the hole in my leg and how much it hurts every time I have to pack it? Would that satisfy your desire for seeming someone's pain? Your even asking tells everyone what a heartless tird you are - just like I told you on my PM. You really are a good example of how far America has fallen.

Jen
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, I know. I think everyone is waiting for that. I'm going to wait for the latest USDA report before I reenter, but I won't go short.

Jen
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Jenny,

with all due respect, you have your mind made up regardless of what the market is doing.  The problem I see is that you are unwilling to see the current market conditions,  I did say market conditions, not crop conditions.  You might be right after all but what if the report comes out bearish, are you still not going short?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

No, I still would not short it. I've seen too many bearish reports start 10-20 lower only to end up limit up at the end of the day. There is no reason for me personally to risk anything more on the futures.

Jen
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

How many limit up moves have you seen after a report Jen? Just curious. Hope-fear-greed.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

I wouldnt be too surprised if we saw a least a 20 cent move up after the report. The trade is all beared up

0 Kudos