cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Big news from Marketeye: One healthy crop!

Sorry to everybody who's missed seeing the usual Marketeye action in here this morning. But, he has a halfway decent excuse for being "off the grid," as we say around here. He had quite a wild 4th of July. Here's part of an email he sent us yesterday: 

It's been quite the Fourth of July Holiday. No, not because of the fireworks. In fact, I think I saw one firework. We're very thankful for being blessed with two healthy baby boys. I've nicknamed them the 'little firecrackers'. I'm sure that name will change overtime. But, I thought it was appropriate for the day. It really is an amazing event. I'm not sure you could find a prouder Dad than this one. Already, I've changed more diapers in one day than I have all of my life.

IMG_3461.JPG

Connell and Quinn joined the world yesterday morning around 8:30. Everybody's doing well and by the looks of this photo, the young fellas look like a couple of real bruisers already -- like they're already just about ready to go out and stack hay!

So, the B-Team will do its best to keep everybody halfway informed of what's happening in the markets today! 

0 Kudos
18 Replies
Veteran Contributor

Re: Big news from Marketeye: One healthy crop!

Twins born on the Fourth.  That is great.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Congratulations to Mike and his wife, looks like they are already trying to figure out the markets direction.
0 Kudos
Advisor

..So did you have Springsteen cranked up in the delivery room???...Smiley Happy

....Congratulations, there's something really special about having a birthday on the anniversary of the creation of the greatest country on the planet!!!!!

.......And there's a lot more diaper changing where those came from!!!

....Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Congrats Mike

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

congrats Mike!

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Corngratulations Mike for a fine set of boys. Be sure Mom gets a big ATA GIRL because she deserves it.

I know that if I had a baby the first would be the last. So lets give plenty of applause to the little woman.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Great News Mike------------------------ additions-------Our youngest son had his first, and our first Gson, on the third at @ 5pm. Great holiday.......

Nice to see the B-team back in action, ----------------don't get bucked off this morning ---------I predict the market will go up on all fours and turn to the left.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Congratulations, Mike and wife.  Best wishes to all of you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Congrats Mike!!!

0 Kudos