cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Bold prediction

Unfortunately we are within the harmonics of the market that is due around Labor Day. We also are well short of the gann resistance needed to stop the market. I can’t really divulge the nature of the harmonics I discovered because I can only give it to the friends on my website.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Advisor

:-)   Pay up VR, the meal and event is worth the annual cost  :-)

0 Kudos
Advisor

Nope I’m good conversing and sharing with friends. We might meet up some time too. I just don’t have the conscience to pay for something that used to be on an invitation only site.
0 Kudos
Advisor

Or the old way of marking time. Bear collapse=33-34 day blah. 18 days up, blah. The number should be 21-22 days or three days off if it’s a bear market. Blah. It’s a good thing I don’t mark time that way anymore.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

I don't think your prediction is all that bold. Yields more than likely took a hit with the hot weather, and the prospects of NAFTA being renegotiated soon look promising.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Advisor

I always love it when people become smarter than I am VR. Glad you have learned the secrets to the universe and apply them perfectly....oh wait....why are you still living in MN in the winter?   :-)

Be well and as I said, I hope you are right. I was merely pointing out for those less intelligent than you, who have to deliver and sell corn at harvest, this is an appropriate time to play defense is all. At least sell some $4 Oct calls maybe.

btw...my wheat and bean market stuff has been pretty incredible for quite a while now, happy to be wrong in the corn right here. We are off to France in a few weeks to bask in the my blah....you know blah, blah, blah....   :-)

0 Kudos
Advisor

You should thank the people who pay your 150 dollar entrance fee for sending you to France, or has it gone up to 300 like everyone else. Myself, I don’t need to travel. I would rather have a fishing rod in one hand and a cold beer in the other. I also sleep well knowing it doesn’t cost my friends an entrance fee if I’m right or not.
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Well I gleaned one amazing idea from that barking contest.

MA.GA To us all.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I think its $250 now.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Tipping , you really should think less of yourself !
0 Kudos