cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Bold prediction

$250 for that site? Wow talk about picking the low hanging fruit. He only had a 40 percent chance of being right when I was on there 4 years ago. Senior citizen had a better record and old timer taught farmers more on using charts. What other come hither Salesman can’t I think of.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Advisor

Markets work I guess...not worth the money to you...but we have a steadily increasing membership....honestly, it is not about money, we spend all of it on speakers, meals, etc. Harry Dent, or Jack Uldrich, like or not like, it cost a bunch more than $10,000 to get them to the farm...For goodness sake, the variable rate science, formulas, and techniques are worth more than a decades worth of membership....

Like I said, I wish you well and all the success in the world Vince.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Advisor

End of the week, just a bit shy of your 398 BOLD PREDICTION....Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Advisor

Maybe I can use one of your old excuses when your wrong. “The cycle low, or the emotional low.” Seems to have gotten you off the hook often enough when no one has questioned it.
0 Kudos
Advisor

Still waiting for your bear market collapse frenchy
0 Kudos
Esteemed Advisor

An excellent week for our approach this week eh Vince....Looks like the bear awoke from his nap right on TIME...

Throw another $1.65 on top of 10.60 beans and it might be a pretty

good year after all :-) 

0 Kudos
Advisor

You better double down on your shorts Monday Kenny boy. The last time you did this markets went in a tear. “Time” is coming to an end for the bears.
0 Kudos