cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bubba Horowitz on Kitco News

Bubba says `bonds market could force Fed to raise rates.  Keep your powder dry!

Gold to rise on Fed tapering later this year – Todd Horwitz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4eaD6rAotg   

13 Replies
k-289
Senior Advisor

Re: Bubba Horowitz on Kitco News

Why  is ,   COULD ,   the  key  word  in  the  expert ,  talkers  world   - ?   They  MIGHT  be  right  or  MAY  be  in  an  ADJUSTMENT  period  time  frame -  ? 

Volker  Moves  are  prohibitive  in  the  Soap  Opera  of  Politics ,  while  Hoover  History  is  still  in  the  conversation  of  ''' not  on  my  watch ''' -  -  -

While  the  Bear - Stearns  &  Lehman Bros.  RE$$E$ION  of  2007 - 08 , being  a  to  close  call  for  experts , inflation  of  BITCoins  &  the  likes,  are  the  latest  diversion  scapegoat - conversation  tactic  -   -  -

How  many  bushels  of  $6.50  corn  for  a  new  $ilverado , much  less  a  12  row X- Series  harvest  machine , say  at  Kibbles,  MIGHT , COULD ,  MAY  be  an  indicator - ?

Was  Gold,  2  weeks  ago ,   getting  to cheap  for  comfort  at  Kitco - ?      

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

Also ,  we  MIGHT  keep  an  eye  on  Oatly  ( OTLY )  on  NASDAC  exchange - ? 

Crypto,  does  it  translate  into  cry-pto - ?     

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

K-289, I was talking to a guy last night about 5, 10yrs ago I maintained that farmers would not be bailed out of debt like they were in the 80s "farm crisis" because the government simply doesn`t have the money.  Well, after the events of the past year, boy was I proven wrong!  The Fed has printed $6 Trillion already this year, I have no doubt they couldn`t send $1 million or more in debt relief to each of the 1 million farmers.  

Seems each period of time there`s a gimmick to keep things going, first create Federal Reserve, then fractional reserve banking, then go off gold standard, then go into unheard of debt, then quantitative easing, then zero percent interest.  I think this last gimmick is to print the money to service the debt.  The great reset is right around the corner, probably a global reset, where "we`ll own nothing and be happy".  

Here Glenn Beck talks about forbearance on homeowner`s mortgages because of the Covid relief...don`t know if he`s right or not, but maybe we should get out the spectacles and look at the fine print on those forgivable PPP loans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kNnsaf6G48

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

One problem with Beck's assumptions.

He assumes that someone in government wants the US constitutional government to survive and therefore needs the money paid back.  I am not sure that is the case.  

Also the assumption that the bond market actually means something.  The problem we all face.... assuming the cattle futures market represents the trading of cattle.  or the hog market represents the trading of hogs.... The distortion of an economy that comes from total monopolization of activity... such as hogs.  When hogs don't actually trade, but are owned from inception to packaging by one entity is one example.... (what does hog futures trading actually represent?)

erikjohnson61y
Veteran Advisor

Perhaps we are just emulating the  Chinese with their currency manipulation. If they can keep it a controlled burn and not let it become a wildfire (hyperinflation) it might be, as BA says, the latest trick to put off the grim reaper.

All I want for Christmas is a Supreme Court with the stones to enforce the 10th Amendment. But I'm not holding my breath,

sw363535
Honored Advisor

so dumbed down that we crave the simplicity of the CCP's subjection.  The number of congressional actions that should have been taken down by the court in the last 20 years is so large ................  Like a blind man calling balls and strikes while sleeping.

If the Supreme Court will not stand up to political corruption of the electoral process , we can't expect them to protect citizens rights in any other way.

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

When a  court  of  law  allows  a  Bankruptcy  Ruling ,  leaves  one  asking  ,   is  that  blind , or  blinded  - ?  

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Must be a reason why booming stock and commodity markets are really The Worst Thing Ever And We're All Going To Die!!!!!.

BTW, I'm not aware of any public disagreement between the present administration and the Fed regarding the course set over a year ago- one way or the other.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well $6 trillion has been created out of thin air...God the Creator of the universe has to be a little impressed with the Federal Reserve`s magic.  I see Biden backed off the $1.9 Trillion "infrastructure bill" down to $1.7 Trillion and the bill actually only contains $600 billion of real infrastructure. 

This is nothing like the "previous administration". 

0 Kudos